The shapes we are currently able to produce are: brilliant, sphere, (spherical) anvil, prism, square, circle, cone and internal radius.
Recently, we have had a new development in our company enabling us to produce monocrystalline products with unique dimensions. Instead of the usual maximum size of 8 millimetres we are now able to deliver discs of up to 30 millimetres. This opens a lot of new opportunities for our customers.
Questions or need contact?
Contact us now!
- The broadest electromagnetic transmission spectrum of any material
- A wide electronic band gap (it carries very low current even under high voltages)
- The ability to combine/dope with boron and take on a similar electrical conductivity to metal
- The highest known thermal conductivity
- The highest known resistance to thermal shock
- Low thermal expansion
- Low dielectric constant and loss
- High electrical carrier mobility
- A very low coefficient of friction
- Chemical and biochemical inertness
- Excellent electrical insulator properties
Dutch Diamond Technologies BV
Kovel 2, 5431 ST Cuijk, The Netherlands
PO Box 39
5430 AA, Cuijk, The Netherlands
Copyright © Dutch Diamond Technologies
All rights reserved.
Dutch Diamond Technologies is a member of the Meyco Holding with their headquarters in Switzerland.